Book to receive £50 per person - Everything over £500pp
Valid: 1 October 2018 - 3 November 2018
Free Balcony Upgrade - Princess Cruises
Free Balcony Upgrade offer is based on buying the lowest grade of Balcony stateroom for the price of an equivalent Oceanview category stateroom. For ships without Oceanview staterooms, the upgrade given is from Balcony to lowest grade of Mini-Suite stateroom. Applies to cruises in this campaign only. Offer available to residents of the United Kingdom only. Book online, by phone or in-store. No cash alternative. Offer can be changed or withdrawn at any time. Normal terms & conditions apply.
Valid: 31st August 2018 - 31st October 2018
Book with 5% low deposits - P&O Cruises
5% low deposit and extra on-board spending money. Available on applicable select price Sea View (Outside), Balcony and Suite cabins. Hundreds of holidays sailing from August 2018 to March 2020. Book online, by phone or in-store. No cash alternative. Offer can be changed or withdrawn at any time. Normal terms & conditions apply.
WIN A GOOGLE HOME MINI
WIN A £50 WINE VOUCHER
1. The promoter is: Anytime Travel Group Limited t/a WOWcruise
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of WOWcruise and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition is via the WOWcruise website (wowcruise.com).
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 28th February 2019 at 23.59hrs. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
a. Subscribe to our mailing list and you’ll also be entered into our prize draw. You can subscribe to our mailing list via our website using the link in the footer, the on-screen pop-ups or the dedicated subscribe page.
b. Upon entering the competition, you will be subscribed to our mailing list and will receive promotional/marketing emails from WOWcruise. We will never sell or share your personal information and you can unsubscribe at any time. You must still be subscribed to our mailing list when the draw takes place (within 28 days of the closing date).
c. The prize is a £50 Wine Voucher (Majestic Wine). The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
d. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by the Promoter and or its agents.
e. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
f. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered. If the winner is unable to collect the prize they must provide a UK based delivery address.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
14. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
15. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing email@example.com. Please include ‘Competition Winner Details’ in the subject line.
17. WOWcruise shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
18. WOWcruise also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
Effective date: July 01, 2018
Anytime Travel Group Limited t/a WOWcruise ("us", "we", or "our") operates this website and the WOWcruise Facebook application (the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
1. Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
1.1. Types of Data Collected
1.1.1. Personal Data
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
1.1.2. Usage Data
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device ("Usage Data").
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
1.1.3. Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
2. Use of Data
WOWcruise uses the collected data for various purposes:
3. Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United Kingdom and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United Kingdom and process it there.
4. Disclosure Of Data
4.1. Legal Requirements
WOWcruise may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
5. Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
6. Service Providers
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
6.1.1 Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
7. Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
8. Children's Privacy
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
10. Contact Us